Subject: Chemical Physics Preprint Archive

From: [email-masked] (David L. Freeman)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 94 13:52:08 -0500

This is to announce a chemical physics preprint archive on the World
Wide Web.  Those having network access to the Mosaic program can attach
to the archive at 

URL:

 http://www.chem.brown.edu/chem-ph.html

Operational since March 10, 1994, this database is a joint effort by
the Department of Chemistry at Brown University and the
Theoretical Chemistry and Molecular Physics Group at the Los
Alamos National Laboratory. It has been made possible by funding
from the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation. We would like to
acknowledge the assistance of Paul Ginsparg at Los Alamos
National Laboratory, whose programming skills and generous
cooperation have made this database possible. 
This database has been designed to be a useful and freely available
tool for education and research.

The purpose of the archive is to provide an efficient means for rapidly
distributing preprints to the international chemical physics community. 
The community is encouraged to avail themselves of the service.

****************************
David L. Freeman           *
Department of Chemistry    *
University of Rhode Island * 
Kingston, RI 02881         *
****************************
[email-masked] * 
(401) 792-5093 [office]    *
(401) 792-5072 [FAX]       *
****************************