Subject: MORASS NEWS

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Luxon)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 94 16:53:00 -0500

RE: Program MORASS for NMR Structural Characterization and Simulation

MORASS (Multiple Overhauser Relaxation AnalysiS and Simulation) has
been available over the net for about a year now. We are attempting to
put together a user's list to get some idea how many users we have and
what their experiences are. This would also allow us to distribute update
information quickly and easily. If you are using MORASS (or have used it), 
could you please send me an email note to that effect and please include
any comments you would like (the more the better, don't be bashful).

Thanks in advance.

Bruce
____________________________________________________________________________
|                                      |                                   |
|"You can't always get what you want,  | Dr. Bruce A. Luxon                |
|   But if you try sometimes,          | Chemistry Department              |
|     You just might find              | Purdue University                 |
|       You get what you need ..."     | W. Lafayette, IN  47907           |
|                                      | (317)494-5289; Fax (317)494-0239  |
|                         Mick Jagger  | [email-masked]      |
|______________________________________|___________________________________|