Subject: non_carbon_fullerenes wanted

From: [email-masked] (Klein Rudolf)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 94 21:35:29 MET

*************
dear netters!
*************
	in the literature have appeared some references about 
non_carbon_fullerene_like molecules, for instance:

a/ Si(60)             in: chem.phys.letters 213(5-6) p.498 (1993)
b/ B(3n+12)N(3n+12)   in: inorg. chemistry  32(17) p. 3755 (1993)
c/ In(70) e.g. indium_seventy ! somewhere in: scientific american 09/1993

	i'm urgently looking for more complete references about this topic.
	thanX a lot ...
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+   Rudolf Klein							 +
+   Johannes Kepler University                 Tel:   ++43-732-2468 780, +
+   Altenberger Strasse 69                            ++43-732-2468 750  +
+   A-4040 Linz                                Fax:   ++43 732 2468 10   +
+   AUSTRIA                 INTERNET: [email-masked]   +
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+