Subject: Mosaic and glossy graphics

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 08:14:38 +0200

Dear Chemists,

I would be happy to collect the pointers to all nice graphics recourses
(pictures and movies) in chemistry in the network into our Mosaic server.

If you are running a Mosaic, Gopher or ftp-server and you have some nice
pictures or movies you want to share with all of us. Please throw me with
a mail with the pointer to your server.

We already have some graphics in our Chemistry Art Gallery but we are happy
include even more.

URL: http://www.csc.fi/lul/chemistry/graphics.html

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
 Leif Laaksonen                     |
 Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 0 4572378
 P.O. Box 405                       | Telefax:    358 0 4572302
 FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Voice Mail: 358 486257407
 FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
--------URL: http://www.csc.fi/lul/leif/leif.laaksonen.html--------

              New opinions are always suspected, and
              usually opposed, without any other 
              reason but because they are not already
              common.

                                   John Locke
-------------------------------------------------------------------