Subject: Data Explorer and AVS Chemistry Viewer

From: "DR. DOUGLAS A. SMITH, UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 10:59:52 -0500 (EST)

K. W. Mok writes:

>     We recently have the IBM Data Explorer, is there any package that
>can display M.O. from the output of GAMESS? I have heard about the Chem
>viewer that use with AVS, is there any similiar package for Data
>Explorer?

The DASGroup, Inc. now markets, licenses, and supports the AVS Chemistry
Viewer.  We are looking into additional graphics environments for this
product.  Is there interest in seeing this product ported to Data Explorer?
Please send all replies, comments, and suggestions directly to me at the
email address below.  Thank you.

Douglas A. Smith, Ph.D.
President
The DASGroup, Inc.

voice:	419-537-2116 or
	419-472-9160
fax:	419-472-4757
email:	[email-masked]

mailing address:  3807 Elmhurst Road
		  Toledo, OH  43613-4209