Subject: COMP Division Newsletter

From: "DR. DOUGLAS A. SMITH, UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 14:55:07 -0500 (EST)

American Chemical Society Division of Computers in Chemistry NEWSLETTER

Now that the San Diego ACS meeting is over, the COMP division is preparing
its newsletter.  It will include news from the SD meeting, news about the
upcoming ACS national meeting, and contributed articles on such topics as
the OSC mail exploder; gopher, WWW and mosaic; the Collaboratory Workshop
recently held at the Battelle PNL, mailing lists and other internet resources
for computational chemistry, and more.  If there is something you would like
to contribute please contact me directly.

Also, with this issue of the newsletter, we will be accepting product
advertisements from both large and small companies, including consulting
and R&D services.  If you have an interest in placing an ad, contact me
directly for rates and information.

When ready (approximately 1 month from now) the newsletter will be mailed
as hard copy to all COMP division members (over 2300 persons).  We also
plan to place an archive copy at the OSC chemistry mailing list archives
at some point.

Doug

Douglas A. Smith
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
Center for Drug Design and Development
 and
Chairman-elect, ACS Division of Computers in Chemistry

The University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606-3390

voice    419-537-2116
fax      419-537-4033
email    [email-masked]