Subject: MD C++ class libraries

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 16:34:13 +0100 (NFT)

Dear netters,

I'm looking for information about Object - Oriented Molecular
Dynamics simulations done in C++.

The questions I seek to answer are:

1.  Are there some people who tried using C++ for MD simulations
    of fluids, and what is their opinion about the applicability
    of the Object Oriented paradigm for MD simulations.
    I'm especially interested in the aspects of re-using the code
    and the ability to preduce increasingly more complex simulations
    from simple classes through inheritance mechanism.

2.  Are there any public class libraries for MD simulations of fluids
    that I can get and try ?

3.  Are there any public mathematical class libraries ?

I would very much appreciate answers from anyone who can contribute,
and I'll summerize the results.

e-mail for answers: [email-masked]

    Silviu Zilberman