Subject: Enzyme-inhibit. complexes

From: [email-masked] (Mark Smythe)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 94 10:10:05 -0600

Dear CCL'ers

I would like to obtain coordinates of enzyme-inhibitor complexes (X-Ray 
diffraction studies). In addition, I would like the affinity of the
inhibitor for its receptor.  I have retrieved several examples from the
brookhaven database, but I am sure that there must be a lot more,
particulary in industry.  If anyone has additional examples, that are
not in the brookhaven database, and are willing to share them, please
let me know.  

Thanks

Mark 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Mark Smythe                          | Phone : CMD (314) 935 4683         |
| Centre for Molecular Design          | Fax   :     (314) 935 4979         |
| Washington University                | Phone : Lab (314) 362 2987         | 
| Lopata Hall, Box 1099, One Brookings |                                    |
| Drive, St Louis, Mo, 63130           | E-Mail: [email-masked]        |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------