Subject: CALL FOR PAPER (Molecular Modeling in Geochemistry)

From: Jean-loup Faulon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 1994 13:44:28 -0600 (MDT)

*****************************************************************************

                          CALL FOR PAPER

         Symposium on Molecular Modeling in Geochemical Sciences

		       (Second Annoucement)

	              ACS Geochemistry Div. 

	                 Washington, DC

                        Aug. 21-25, 1994.  

Organizers
     Patrick G. Hatcher                Jean-Loup Faulon
     Penn State University             Sandia National Laboratories
     209 Acadenic Project Bldg.,       P.O. Box 5800,
     University Park, PA 16802         Albuquerque, NM 87185-0710
     Ph : (814) 865-7838               Ph : (505) 844-3186
     Fax: (814) 865-3075               Fax: (505) 845-9500
                                       e-mail: [email-masked]

*****************************************************************************

                      Scope of the meeting

A symposium sponsored by the Geochemistry division of the American Chemical
Society will be held at the ACS Washington meeting in August 94. 

Applications of computational chemistry to geochemical sciences will be considered.
MO calculations, molecular simulations, sorption simulations, and computer-aided
structure elucidation are possible topics if they are related to organic or
inorganic geochemistry.  

The dead-line for sending abstracts was April 1, 1994; however, you can still fax
or e-mail your 150-words abstract to the organizers (until April 11, 1994). 

Jean-Loup Faulon