Subject: COMPMED 94 FINAL SCHEDULE

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 14:32:05 +0600

FINAL PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT

FIRST WORLD CONGRESS ON COMPUTATIONAL MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH
			24-28 April 1994
		Hyatt on the Lake, Austin, Texas

The final program for the First World Congress On Computational
Medicine and Public Health has now been set. Over 200 speakers
will be presenting work in a variety of applications areas
related to medicine and public health. Registration is still
open for attendees. Registration details and/or a copy of the
schedule at a glance, schedule-in-detail may be requested by
sending an email request to

	[email-masked]

or by calling
	
	512-471-2472

or by faxing
	
	512-471-2445

There is no ftp form of the conference schedule due to the
size of the file. We will be happy to fax/send a copy to anyone
who requests it. The conference proceedings will appear as
a series of volumes published by World Scientific. If you are
interested in possibly submitting a paper for the proceedings,
please contact

	[email-masked]

or call

	512-471-2457

The overwhelming response to this congress has already
justified having a second world congress in the future. The tentative
schedule is to have in in 3 years. If you are interested in
participating at the 2nd World Congress On Computational Medicine
and Public Health, please contact 

     Dr. Matthew Witten 
	Congress Chair
   [email-masked]