Subject: Car-Parrinello MD program is now available.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 94 18:56:52 +1000

Dear Netters:

Some months ago [email-masked] asked the net:
>   I am now trying to do first-principles Molecular Dynamics
> Simulations(R. Car, M. Parrinello, Phys. Rev. Lett.,55,2471(1985)) 
> involved some metallic system, but I don't have enough time to program
> the whole. So could anyone provide me some template code for it or
> give me a hint so that I can find that pgm. 
> Any kinds of answer will be so much helpful to me.

We, Computational Physics Working Group of "Computer Aided Materials and
Molecular Design" Forum, have donated a Car-Parrinello MD program
"CAMP Atami" to JCPE, hoping this may be useful for the people
in computational physics/chemistry world.

"CAMP Atami" is now available from JCPE.
Please contact to JCPE (not to me!) to purchase the program.
Programing Language is FORTRAN77.
It is working on various UNIX machines, SUN, IRIS, NEWS, IBM, TITAN,
HP, ALLIANT, CRAY, SX etc.

	Program No.:  P089
	Program Name: CAMP Atami (ver.1.0)
	Medium :      3.5" 2DD DOS format.
		      (tar + compress + uuencoded)
	Fee :         2,500 yen. ($1 \approx 100 yen)
	              Including (Japanese, sorry) Manual.

Purchasing information from JCPE Newsletter:
|    JCPE:
|	JCPE Office, c/o Japan Association for International Chemical
|	Information(JAICI), Nakai Bldg., 6-25-4 Honkomagome, Bunkyo-ku,
|	Tokyo 113 JAPAN
|
|	Tel: +81-3-5978-3622
|	Fax: +81-3-5978-3600
|
|2. Purchase
|	Catalog is included in every issue of JCPE Newsletter. Specify
|	number and title of the program and include fee in international
|	money order or any other exchangeable note to the above address.
|	We send programs only in the same type of medium as received
|	from the author.  One does not have to be a member of JCPE
|	when placing the order of purchase.

Enjoy!

|  K. Nishida               |   Tenjin, Nagaokakyo, Kyoto 617 JAPAN  | 
|  research engineer        |   phone:     +81-75-951-9111           |
|  Research & Develop Div.  |   facsimile: +81-75-956-6259	     |
|  Murata Mfg., Co. Ltd.    |   JUNET:     [email-masked]	     |