Subject: Summary on C-programs

From: Patrick Bultinck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 14:27:57 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Net-people,

This message is the result of people asking me for the different reactions
I got on my question about C programs in Quantum chemistry.

As I believe that the number of people that go through the trouble
of sending me a message is only a fraction of the number interested
I will summarize some of the reactions here.

E. Lewars refers to the semiempirical module of the SPARTAN package,
written by Prof. Bill Pietro (York Univ., Ontario). The program
is sold by Wavefunction Inc. (jle@world).

Some time in the near future the Comp. Chem. List. will receive
a message by D.J. Heisterberg informing us on the excistence
of an atomic HF program written in C++.

As you see, responses weren't very numerous.

Greetings,

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
|     C-C                       Patrick Bultinck                        |
|    /   \                      Dept. Physical & Inorganic Chemistry    |
| C-O     O-C                   Section Quantum Chemistry               |
| |         |                   University of Ghent                     |
| C-O     O-C                   Krijgslaan 281 (S-3)                    |
|    \   /                      9000 Gent                               |
|     C-C                       Belgium                                 |
|                               Tel. Int'l code/32/9/264.44.44          |
|				Fax. Int'l code/32/9/264.49.83          |
|				E-mail : [email-masked]     |
|									|     
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|