Subject: ACS Symposium on Chemical Dynamics

From: Evi Goldfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 94 10:42:05 -0400

**************************************************************
 *                                                            *  
 *  Symposium on Computational Advances in Chemical Dynamics  * 
 *                                                            * 
 ************************************************************** 

	A symposium on computational advances in chemical dynamics
will take place at the 1994 National Meeting of the American
Chemical Society, Aug 21-26. This symposium is part of the program
of the Division of Computers in Chemistry and is also cross-listed
in the Division of Physical Chemistry. It will focus on recent
computational and methodological developments in chemical dynamics,
with special emphasis on the development of scattering and
wavepacket codes for scalable parallel computers. Invited speakers
are Mike D'Mello, Bruce Garrett, Aron Kuppermann, Melissa Reeves, Al
Wagner, Bob Wyatt, John Zhang, Evelyn Goldfield.  

Abstracts on this topic and other topics in computational chemistry
are still being accepted for the general poster session in the
Division of Computers in Chemistry. Abtracts are due by April 17. 
Completed abstract forms should be sent to Dr. Angelo Rossi, T. J. 
Watson Resarch Center, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.  

			Evelyn Goldfield, Argonne National Lab
			(permanent address, Cornell Theory Center)