Subject: W-O bond

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 17:47:47 +0200

Dear Netters,

	I am looking for the contact with researchers who carried out 
theoretical and/or experimental investigations about the tungsten-oxygen
bond. 
	I checked the bibliography and no quantitative data was found.
Any responses or comments are wellcome. I will summarize for the net.

	Yours,
			Rob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert C. Szilagyi                     University of Veszprem   METMOD FF
research fellow                        Dept. Org. Chem.            L1
Email: [email-masked]          Veszprem, H-8201         L2 |   R1
       [email-masked]                Egyetem u. 1               >W=C<
Phone: +36-(88)-422022/156             P.O.Box 158              L3 |   R2
FAX:   +36-(88)-326016                 HUNGARY                     L4
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------