Subject: AutoNom - structure to name conversion

From: [email-masked] (Y. Inoue)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 14:10:36 JST

Dr.Douglas A. Smith noted:
>AutoNom was at that time limited to certain functional groups and no 3D
>stereochemistry.  I don't know what the folks at the Beilstein Institute,
>who are developing the software, have done since.

I know better programs. One is Japanese JICST JOIS online-service,
Chemical Dictionary Database. It can convert names to 3D-structure, or
structures to names. I have heard it contains more than 400,000 sub-
structures and correct-conversion rate is more than 99%.
Please ask JICST. tel:+81-3-3581-6411
                  fax:+81-3-3593-3375

And the other one is programmed by Dr.Ikutoshi Matsuura. Because I do not
know well, please ask him. Maybe it runs on Vax.
Clinical Analysis Div., Chugai Pharm., 2-14-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
104 JAPAN. fax:+81-3-3567-6785.

Hope this help and interest.
                            Yoshihisa INOUE
                            the Green Cross Corp.
                            [email-masked]