Subject: Re: CCL:Neural Networks

From: Markus Wagener <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 1994 16:06:36 --100

Hi Steve,

the following could be interessting for you:

   Jure Zupan, Johann Gasteiger,
   "Neural Networks for Chemists, An Introduction",
   VCH Verlagsgesellschaft, Weinheim, 1993.
   ca. 300 pages

The authors not only discuss the basics of neural networks, but also
give 11 different examples of their application to chemical
problems.

Markus
-- 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Dr. Markus Wagener                                                          |
| Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg                                             |
| Computer-Chemie-Centrum           Tel: +49-9131-85-6569                     |
| Naegelsbachstrasse 25             FAX: not yet available                    |
| D-91052 Erlangen                  Email:                                    |
| Germany                           [email-masked]   |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+