Subject: MNDO/d references

From: [email-masked] (Alexander Voityuk)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 1994 10:36:41 +0100

< I have not heard of MNDO/d.
<Could you give me a brief description or reference?
References:
1. W.Thiel and A.Voityuk . Extention of the MNDO formalism to d orbitals:
   Integral approximation and preliminary numerical results
   Theot.Chim.Acta 1992,v.81, 391-404
2. W.Thiel and A.Voityuk . Extention of the MNDO formalism to d orbitals:
   Parameters and results for the Halogens
   Int.J.Quant.Chem. 1992, v.44, 807-829
3. W.Thiel and A.Voityuk . Extention of the MNDO formalism to d orbitals:
   Parameters and results for Silicon     
   J.Mol.Struct.(Theochem) 1994 (in press)
4-... W.Thiel and A.Voityuk . Extention of the MNDO formalism to d orbitals:
 Parameters and results for X (where X= Na,Mg,Al,P,S,Zn,Ge,Cd,Sn,Hg , transition
metals) in preparation for publication
With best regards    
Dr. A.Voityuk