Subject: MNDO/d

From: [email-masked] (Alexander Voityuk)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 1994 05:12:52 +0100

Dear Netters:

John McKelvey from Research Labs Eastman Kodak Co.
 has posted:

<                                                    15 April 94
<Given the recent discussions concerning semi-empirical hamiltonians,
<and with Walter Thiel's  permission, I pass along the response to
<an inquiry I made to him in early March concerning the status of
<his paramerisations for MNDO/D.  The work already published by him 
<on MNDO/D speaks for itself, and I feel it raises a question as to
<duplication by other researchers. 
<...
<So.......
<Comments?

Dear Mr. McKelvey, your information  about elaboration MNDO/d is not quite correct,
I am afraid.
Best Regards,

Dr. Alexander Voityuk