Subject: Symposuim Announcement

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 13:52:11 EDT

Call for Papers

                  Symposium on the Application of
                  Genetic/Evolutionary Algorithms
                    in Computer-Aided Chemsitry

                         to be held at the
              National American Chemical Society Meeting
                            Anaheim, CA
                          April 2-6, 1995
          Sponsored by the Division of Computers in Chemistry

Focus:
This symposium is open to any "flavor" of Genetic/Evolutionary
Algorithms that can be applied to any area of Computer-Aided Chemistry.
This includes Evolutionary Programming; Extended Genetic Searches; and
Standard, Messy, Parallel, Adaptive-Parallel, or Meta Genetic Algorithms.
The emphasis should be on how these algorithms can be applied to a
given problem.  Papers dealing mainly with the results obtained from
these algorithms to a particular problem (e.g. QSAR, substructure
searches, conformational searches, or training neural nets) should
be presented in a symposium focusing on that problem.

For additional information, contact

Brian T. Luke
IBM, MLM/078
Neighborhood Rd.
Kingston, NY 12401

email  [email-masked]

Please include your email address in the body of any correspondence.
Thanks.