Subject: Call for papers, XXVII Midwest Theoretical Chem. Conf.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 94 15:39:04 CDT

Conference participants may choose to give either an oral or a poster presentat
ion.  The oral presentations will be limited to 20 min. including questions.
If we are unable to accommondate your preference for an oral presentation, you
will be notified promptly.  Poster presentations will be limited to a 4 ft by
6 ft space.  All presenters must submit a one page (8.5 by 11 in) sharp, clear
camera-ready abstract.  All abstracts should include 1) paper title  2) author(
s) names with presenter underlined 3) affiliation(s) of the author(s) 4) abstra
ct text.  All text and figures should be confined to the inner rectangle of
dimension 6 by 9 in.  Your preference for poster or oral presentation should be
indicated in the lower left-hand corner of this inner rectangle.
Abstracts should be sent to:
XXVII MTCC
Department of Chemistry
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211
In order for your abstract to be included in the conference program booklet, it
must be received no later than Monday, May 2, 1994.
A block of rooms has been reserved in student dormitories (The University is no
t in session during the week of the conference)  The rates, including breakfast
Single  $23/night,   Double  $14/night/person.  Accommodations include towels a
nd bed linens and breakfast.  Deadline for making room reservations is Tuesday,
May 10.  There is only one motel within easy walking distance of the campus,
Campus Inn, Stadium Blvd and College Ave. (314-499-2731) however there a many
motels in Columbia including Days Inn, Holiday Inn, Bugetel, Comfort Inn, Drury
Inn.  No off campus rooms have been reserved and you should contact them direct
ly.  A list with telephone numbers can be mailed to you but most have 800 numbe
rs.
The pre-conference registration fee will be $50.00 which includes breaks,
program book of abstracts and the cost of the Friday banquet and should be
received by May 16.  Registration on the 19th is $55.00.
Registration for hardware and software venders wishing to demonstrate their
products is $ 150 and includes one personal registration.  Additional banquet
tickets are $ 16.00.