Subject: Explorer Chemistry Visualization Tools

From: [email-masked] (Charles Martin)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 10:58:33 -0600 (CDT)

Netters,
	How can I find out about what tools are available
using Exploerer for interfacing with Ab Initio and Semiempirical
Programs.  I have some "maps" which allow me to place molecules
on screen and rotate them, and I have a mopac interface which I
have not yet tried yet (I don't have mopac).  I would like
to (a) build Z-matrices or Coordinates for a molecule on screen
   (b) Look at Molecular Orbitals (From Gaussian and Columbus)

I'll be happy to summarize if there is interest.

Thank You
Chuck
==================================================================
Charles H. Martin

email: [email-masked]

US Mail:
        c/o Freed Group
        The James Franck Institute and
        The Department of Chemistry
        The University of Chicago
        5640 South Ellis Avenue
        Chicago, Illinois  60637

Work:  (312) 702-3457
Fax:   (312) 702-5863
==================================================================