Subject: CFP: Parallel Comp Chem symposium

From: "Timothy G. Mattson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 94 12:20:55 PDT

SYMPOSIUM ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS

	Parallel Computing in Computational Chemistry

	American Chemical Society Meeting
	Anaheim, CA
	April 2 - 7, 1995

Purpose:  This workshop will review the practice of computational 
          chemistry on parallel computers.  Papers are solicited
          that deal with any aspect of using parallel or distributed
          computers to solve chemistry problems. 
         
Sponsor:  The Computers in Chemistry Division of the American Chemical 
          Society.  The symposium will be part of the COMP division
          program at the Spring (April 2-7) 1995 meeting of the 
          American Chemical Society in San Diego, CA.

While several invited papers are planned, there should be plenty of
room for additional speakers as well. 

I need 150 word abstracts no later than October 15, 1994.  
To help with planning, however, I need to know by the end
of July if you plan to submit an abstract.  

    Timothy G. Mattson
    Intel, Supercomputer Systems Division
    5200 N.E. Elam Young Parkway
    Mail Stop C06-09
    Hillsboro, OR 97124 - 6497

    [email-masked]