Subject: List of conferences available via gopher

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 1994 23:42:40 -0400

Dear Netters,

I changed the format of the file which holds conferences which may be
of interest for this forum. The file has now a maibox format, so
it can be scanned easily by your "mail" program (each conference
description will look like a separate e-mail message with the subject
giving the starting date and conference name). 

You can get it via anonymous ftp:
   www.ccl.net:/pub/chemistry/info/conferences

But first of all you can view it via gopher as a mailbox.
So add this to your bookmarks in .gopherrc
  #
  Type=1
  Name=conferences
  Path=m/info/conferences
  Host=www.ccl.net
  Port=73

or you can go there the hard way:
   gopher www.ccl.net 73
     info
       conferences

We also started WWW page for the list:
   http://ccl.net/chemistry.html

It is under construction, so it will change daily for some time,
but will get more stable at some point.

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]