Subject: Re: CCL:lapack

From: Herbert Homeier (t4720) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 19:40:49 +0200

Randall, 

Try to get the program xnetlib (running on unix work stations under X11). 
It can be found using archie. According to information on lapack under
xnetlib, the following holds:

For xnetlib users only, there is available a file
"lapack/lapack.tar.Z" which is claimed to contain the complete package
as a tar compressed file. 

I did not check, however, whether the sources that you miss are really 
included.

Best regards

Herbert 
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universitaet Regensburg
D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720                FAX  : +49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked]    (preferred)
       [email-masked]
       [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------

----- Begin Included Message -----