Subject: CCL:lapack

From: Julio Trevas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 17:14:34 -0300 (EST)

Boehm,
          those routines are on the core library. Send an 
  eletronic mail (to "[email-masked]") message  
  containing the line: 
                  send index from core
   
          Sincerely,
                   Julio Trevas
  
      ************************************************************
      *              Julio Murilo Trevas dos Santos              * 
      *       Depto. Fisico-Quimica - Instituto de Quimica       * 
      *       Universidade Estadual de Campinas ( UNICAMP )      *
      *     P.O. Box 6068 ,  13083-970  Campinas, SP, Brasil     * 
      *  e-mail: [email-masked] * fax: (0055)(0192)393805  * 
      ************************************************************
      *        "ANY PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF                     * 
      *             PHYSICS OBVIOUSLY INVOLVES MATTER,           *
      *                     AND IS THEREFORE CHEMISTRY."         *
      *                                   Barry E. Rowe          *
      ************************************************************