Subject: CCL:lapack



Dear Netters

    I am hoping that someone on this list will be able to help me.
I've recently pulled a routine (DGELS) from lapack, formerly eispack, 
which is suposed to do a general linear least squares fit.  However, 
when "netlib" sends a routine to me it sends only 1 routine at a time. 

    Working on a piece by piece basis I have been able to retrieve
a total of 21 routines that are called by the DGELS package, but 
there are at least 10 more routines that I have not been able to
retrieve--that is netlib won't send them.

    Can anyone tell me where I can get ahold of the LAPACK routines:

dlamc2  
dtrsm
dtrmm
dtrmv
dgemm
dgemv
dcopy
dger
dscal
dnrm2

   The first 9 on the list are subroutines and dnrm2 is a function.

					Many Thanks in advance,

					Randall C. Boehm, Scientist
					Michigan State Univerity
					COMMOC

---Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
[email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net (port 70 or 73)
Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search

----- End Included Message -----