Subject: JOINT MTG CORRECTION

From: [email-masked] (Craig W. Burkhart)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 09:09:22 -0400

Dear Netters:

The final schedule that was posted on the net for the First Joint
Meeting between the Northeastern Ohio Modeling Interest Group (NEOMIG)
and the Pittsburgh Academic and Industrial Modeling Group (PAIMG)
had a date error.

The agenda stated that MAY 3, 1994 is a FRIDAY. This is an error.
The correct day of the week is TUESDAY. The actual date is correct.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig W. Burkhart, Ph.D.                   Senior Research Chemist 
E-mail: [email-masked]             The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
Fone:   216.796.3163                       Research Center
Fax:    216.796.3304                       142 Goodyear Boulevard
					   Akron, OH   44305
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over
public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled - Feynman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------