Subject: Clarifying The Reality Behind Semiempirical Methods

From: [email-masked] (Charles Martin)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 16:36:14 -0600 (CDT)

With regard to the last message,

	When I am spekaing about pi-electron systems, I meant to say
(if it was not clear) that some of the PPP parameters for ethylene are
observables, while the other observables are simple linear
combinations on 2 or 3 PPP parameters.  This may not have been clear
prevous posting

Chuck
==================================================================
Charles H. Martin

email: [email-masked]

US Mail:
        c/o Freed Group
        The James Franck Institute and 
        The Department of Chemistry
        The University of Chicago
        5640 South Ellis Avenue
        Chicago, Illinois  60637

Work:  (312) 702-3457
Fax:   (312) 702-5863  
==================================================================