Subject: minimizer

From: Frank Eisenmenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 17:29:53 MESZ

Hi everyone,

could you help me with an address for anonymous ftp-server(s) providing
good (=usable for a non-mathematician), public domain UNCONSTRAINED
LOCAL OPTIMIZER using analytical first derivatives ?

Thanks in advance,

Frank Eisenmenger
 
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Institute of Biochemistry                                              |
| Medical Faculty of the Humboldt University (Charite)                   |
|                                                                        |
| Hessische Str. 3-4                                                     |
| 10115 Berlin, Germany                                                  |
|                                                                        |
| Phone: +49-30-28468-612 or -239       FAX: +49-30-28468-600            |
| E-mail: [email-masked]                        |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+