Subject: Symposium Announcement and Call for Papers

From: [email-masked] (David C. Spellmeyer)
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 17:17:51 PDT

SYMPOSIUM ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS

                   Applications of Computers in
           Molecular Diversity and Combinatorial Chemistry

                         to be held at the
              National American Chemical Society Meeting
                            Anaheim, CA
                          April 2-7, 1995

          Sponsored by the Division of Computers in Chemistry

   This symposium will cover all aspects of computational chemistry
   applied to the field of molecular diversity and combinatorial
   chemistry.  This includes design and analysis of combinatorial
   libraries, design of conformationally constrained libraries,
   computational measures of diversity, and others.  New algorithms
   and applications of existing algorithms are welcome.

   This symposium is being held in conjunction with the Combinatorial
   Chemistry symposium sponsored by the Organic Division.

   The due date for 150 word abstracts is October 15, 1994.  For
   planning purposes, however, please let me know if you plan to submit
   an abstract no later than July 15, 1994.

   David C. Spellmeyer
   Chiron Corporation
   4560 Horton Street
   Emeryville, CA 94608
   Voice: (510)-601-3313
   Fax:   (510)-601-3360
   email: [email-masked]