Subject: NAD+

From: [email-masked] (Georgia McGaughey)
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 12:25:50 EDT

A fellow "lab mate" has the following question:

	I am using the AMBER force field to examine
various properties of NAD+ bound to a protein as
a cofactor.  However, there are missing parameters -
particularly for the nicotinamide portion of the
structure.  Does anyone have these parameters?

	Please respond directly to "me":
	[email-masked]

	Thanks in advance,
	GA
-- 
"Classical music is not just for the rich.  The poor also like
caviar, only no one offers it."  Arthur Moreira Lima

Computational Center for Molecular         |  TEL:  (706) 542-4205
    Structure and Design                   |  FAX:  (706) 542-9454
Department of Chemistry                    |  E-MAIL:
University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602    |  [email-masked]