Subject: Zometool molecular models

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 11:37:33 CDT

Dear all:

We are looking for the e-mail or FAX number of BioCrystal Inc. at
Boulder, CO.

This company is the manufacturer of ZOMETOOL molecular models. These are
mathematical models to build 2-, 3- and 5- fold symmetry molecules such
as fullerenes, quasicrystals and other architectural space frames.

All we have is their mailing address, but a letter from here will take
weeks before we get anything back.

Any hint will be appreciated.

Much obliged.
--

____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(73)175388
Apdo. Postal 139-B                   |          (73)111611
62191 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(73)111603
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________