Subject: Free seminar in North Carolina

From: [email-masked] (Kathy Clark Jupiter1)
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 10:18:27 -0500

A morning seminar titled "Strategic Directions in Discovery Teams and
Technologies" is scheduled for Friday, May 20 at the North Carolina
Biotechnology Center Conference Auditorium in Research Triangle Park,
North Carolina.  Speakers will include Dr. Frank Brown from Glaxo Research,
Dr. Sydney Brenner of Scripps, Dr. Philip Loftus of Merck Research, and
Dr. Philip Brown (Publisher) of Scrip World Pharmaceutical News.  The
seminar will be conducted from 9am to 12:30 with a buffet lunch and discussion
period following the formal presentations.

For more information or to make reservations contact Haley Liebman at
1-800-323-2960.  The seminar is co-sponsored by Tripos, Inc. and Silicon
Graphics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kathy G. Clark                                [email-masked] 
Manager of Customer Support and Training
Tripos, Inc.                                  ph:  (314) 647-1099
1699 S. Hanley                                     (800) 323-2960
St. Louis, MO  63144                          fax: (314) 647-9241
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------