Subject: Schaefer-Horn-Ahlrichs basis sets

From: [email-masked] (Frank Haase)
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 18:13:29 +0200 (MESZ)

hi carlo !

the internet number of the ftp site in karlsruhe has changed. the new number
is         129.13.107.186     (tchibm3.chemie.uni-karlsruhe.de)
the remaining coordinates are still o.k. i.e. anonymous id and directory
pub/basis .

frank haase
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Max-Planck Gesellschaft
                                Quantum chemistry group at the
                                Humboldt University Berlin     
                                D-10117 Berlin                           
                                Jaeger Str. 10/11  
                                Germany
                                E-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      No RISC, no fun !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
instruction - from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program
can be reduced to one instruction THAT DOESN'T WORK.

(unknown TURBOMOLE programmer)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------