Subject: Re: CCL:software for protein structure det. and docking

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Sat, 14 May 1994 11:04:11 -0500 (CDT)

Lisa:

> 
> 	I am interested in hearing peoples opinions on any
> commercially available (or public domain) software for protein
> structure determination and docking.  Please e-mail, I will summarize
> for anyone interested.  Thanks,

For docking try:  DOCK (new version to be released shortly).  For an
academic license you need to contact Tac Kuntz at UCSF.

There are a lot of protein structure determination programs, depends on
what you exactly want to do.

Cheers
-raman
-- 
C.S.Raman                           
UNIX Programming & Administration   
SPARC & SGI Systems                 [email-masked] - INTERNET
Department of Biochemistry          [email-masked] - CHPC
UTHSCSA                             [email-masked]
7703 Floyd Curl Dr.                 (210) 567-6623   [Tel]
San Antonio, TX 78284-7760          (210) 567-6595   [Fax]
******************************************************************************
         If a man's wit be wandering, let him study the Mathematics
                                                            -Francis Bacon   
******************************************************************************