Subject: Re: CCL:GAMESS and the Cray-T3D

From: [email-masked] (N.A. Nystrom)
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 08:57:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Howard,

Thanks for the interest in GAMESS on the Cray T3D.  Its parallel
incarnations are available for production calculations on the
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center's Cray T3D and Alpha Cluster.

Is there anything in particular that you'd like to know?

Thanks,

Nick Nystrom
[email-masked]

================================================================================

        Nicholas A. Nystrom, Ph.D.              email: [email-masked]
        Scientific Specialist
        Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center        phone: +1 412-268-1592
        Mellon Institute Building               fax  : +1 412-268-5832
        4400 Fifth Avenue
        Pittsburgh, PA 15213
        USA

================================================================================