Subject: New Book Announcement

From: "Hugo Villar" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 May 1994 12:46:02 -0800

New Book Announcement
JAI Press is editing a new series entitled Advances in Computational Biology. I
believe it can be of interest to some of the readers of the CCL. The first
volume is in print.

Volume 1 Contents include:

Fluctuations in the Shape of Flexible Macromoleules by G.A. Arteca
Modeling Nucleic Acids: Fine Structure, Flexibility and Conformational
Transitions by R. Lavery
Molecular Modeling: An essential Component in the Structure Determination of
Oligosaccharides and Polysaccharides. by S. Perez, A. Imberty and J.P. Carver.
Hydration of Carbohydrates as seen by Computer Simulation by J.R. Grigera
Studies of Salt Peptide Solutions: Theoretical and Experimental Approaches by
G.E. Marlow and B. Montgomery Pettitt.

The chapters are written not as much as reviews of the fields, but more as
critical, personal or tutorial perspectives on the subject matters.

INQUIRIES: JAI Press, INC.
           US        (203) 661-7602
                FAX: (203) 661-0792
           UK   FAX +44 81 943-9317

Hugo O. Villar