Subject: MOPAC7 - data-structure

From: [email-masked] (Michael Beck tel. 4816)
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 15:30:54 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Netters!

Has anyone some documentation about the data-structure of MOPAC 7 ?
My questions are:
- Which array or variable is produced by which subroutine?
- Where are these arrays or variables used later?
- What are the physical MEANINGS of the the most important (COMMON) 
variables and arrays? (for example: What's the difference between 
the arrays EIGS and EIGB?)

Your answer would save me from reading some kg of source-code,

thank You

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
|    |   |                     Michael E. Beck                        |
|    =   =                     Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie II  |
|   === ===                    University of Colone                   |
|   =======                    Germany                                |
|   =======                    [email-masked]         |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+