Subject: Chemist's Email/Phone book now operational

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Tue, 31 May 94 10:07:07 -0500

The Chemist's email/phone book is now online. It can be searched at the NIU
gopher/web site. The gopher address is hackberry.chem.niu.edu port 70,
the email directory is selection 11. To access the web site, the URL is
http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu:70/0/webpage.html

The directory can be searched by name or any other word which may identify
the individuall of interest. (For those who care, the directory is actually
searched using WAIS.)

To submit your own entry to the directory, send an email message containined
the information you want to share to [email-masked]
with the subject line ADD. If you want to delete or replace your entry,
use the subject line DELETE or REPLACE, respectively.

Steve
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802