Subject: Re: CCL:hyperchem.

From: Thomas Slee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 1994 16:49:07 -0400

Dear Dr. Szeinfeld,

If you have specific questions about HyperChem, please feel free to send
them to [email-masked], and we'll do our best to provide you with answers
to your questions.  Alternatively, you may wish to join the HyperChem
users' e-mail list where you can raise issues with many HyperChem users
Should you wish to do this, send a message containing the single line

	subscribe hyperchem

to [email-masked].

The first widely available release of HyperChem became available just
over two years ago, and usership has been growing steadily since then.
There are not many papers published yet using HyperChem simply because
of timing: at several months for the research and several more for the
lad time for publication only those who started fast out of the blocks
among our first customers have HyperChem-based material published.

You do not say what area of chemical research you are interested in.  We
have customers pursuing research using HyperChem in many areas of chemistry
and biochemistry, using the semi-empirical molecular orbital methods and 
molecular mechanics methods contained in the product.  If you could be more
specific about what kind of tasks you are looking to accomplish, I'd
be happy to share what knowledge we have on HyperChem's capability in that
area.

	Yours

	Tom Slee

-- 
Tom Slee, Hypercube Inc., 419 Phillip St., Waterloo, Ont., Canada, N2L 3X2
E-Mail: [email-masked],  Tel. (519)725-4040,  Fax. (519)725-5193.