Subject: mercury

From: [email-masked] (Frank Eisenmenger)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 18:42:16 +0200 (MET)

Hi,

could anyone help me with references concerning the modelling of interactions
of mercury with organic molecules (pref. peptides, proteins). I would
certainly compile a summary of responses.

Thank you in advance.

Frank Eisenmenger
 
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Institute of Biochemistry                                              |
| Medical Faculty of the Humboldt University (Charite)                   |
|                                                                        |
| Hessische Str. 3-4                                                     |
| 10115 Berlin, Germany                                                  |
|                                                                        |
| Phone: +49-30-28468-612 or -239       FAX: +49-30-28468-600            |
| E-mail: [email-masked]                                 |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+