Subject: Survey on weekend!

From: Pisanty Baruch Alejandro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 23:38:08 -0600 (CST)

Dear fellow netters,
replies to the recently posted Survey on the Impact of the CCL have been 
coming in steadily! 
As I read them I can only wish for more, because of the enormous
richness and variety of the points of view. As the week comes to a close 
in most of the world, do allow me to ask those who have not yet responded 
to do so! It may be a good way to step down from a hard week of Chemical 
Computing. I will be glad to re-post it or to mail it to anyone who may 
have (inadvertently?) deleted the questionnaire. Your contribution to the 
statistical soundness of this study will be most welcome.
Be well!
Alejandro
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
Dr. Alejandro Pisanty, Secretary of the Advisory Council on Computing, UNAM,
and Head of the Graduate Division, Faculty of Chemistry, UNAM
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
Ciudad Universitaria, 04510 Mexico City DF MEXICO
Tel. (+52-5) 622 4181, 616 1649; Fax 550 0904, 616 2010
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .