Subject: Chicago computational chemistry club - II meeting in 1994.

From: [email-masked] (Shashi, Drug Design, K-201/1825 ; 708-982-4545)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 1994 10:25:01 -0500

Hi everyone,

								June 5, 1994

Chicago Computational Chemistry Club (CCCC)

Dear CCCC participant,

The next seminar talk under the CCCC auspicies will be held on
Wednesday, the 29th June, 1994 at the IIT campus, as outlined below. 

Michael N. Liebman
Amoco Technology Company

Bioinformatics : Finding New Solutions to Old Problems

Wednesday, June 29, 7:30 p.m.
Room 118, Wishnick Hall, 
Illinois Institute of Technology,
3255 South Dearborn,
Chicago IL 60616.

Pizza and soft drinks will be served from 6:30 - 7:30.

Please give us a call or e-mail, if you can make it (Shashi Rao: 708-982-4545,
e-mail : [email-masked] ; Peter Lykos:  312-567-3430 ; e-mail :
[email-masked]).  If you cannot attend, please call anyway to
confirm or change your address.

Hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes,

Shashi Rao

======================

The Chicago Computational Chemistry Club

Presents

Michael N. Liebman
Amoco Technology Company

Bioinformatics : Finding New Solutions 
to Old Problems

Wednesday, June 29, 7:30 p.m.
Room 118, Wishnick Hall, 
Illinois Institute of Technology,
3255 South Dearborn,
Chicago IL 60616.

Directions to get to Illinois Institute of Technology :

>From North : Dan Ryan expressway east to 31st street exit, continue south
to 33rd Street, turn left (east) to just past State street, visitor
parking on right (southeast corner).

>From Souty : Dan Ryan expressway West to 35th street exit, continue north
to 33rd Street, turn right (east) to just past State street, visitor
parking on right (southeast corner).

>From Lake Shore Drive : Exit at 31st street, go inland (west) to State
Street, turn left (south) to 33rd street, turn left and the visitor
parking is on the right (southeast corner).

Wishnick Hall can be approached by walking on 33rd Street west of State street.