Subject: Literature concerning TS of radical reactions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 14:32:34 +0200 (MES)

Dear list-members,

For the explanation of experimental data I am interested
in finding the transition states of radical addition or
cyclisation reactions like for example a 6-exo-trig reaction.

Is there anyone aware of recent ab-initio or better semi-empirical
calculations which revealed the TS of any type of a radical addition
or cyclisation?

I would be pleased to receive any hints or comments. Please answer
directly to me. If your replies are of greater interest I will
sum them up for the list.

Thank you very much.

Thorsten Loehl
-- 

|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Thorsten Loehl                            Tel.:+49-251/83-3233      |
|Inst. f. Organische Chemie                Fax :          -9772      |
|Corrensstr. 40                           Email:[email-masked] |
|D-48149 Muenster                                                    |
|Germany                                                             |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|