Subject: Re: CCL:WANTED HP Temperature Station

From: Howard Reese <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 08:10:38 -0400

Joe,

You might want to talk with Walt Baase at the University of Oregon.
He's in a similar predicament as yourself, but he's managed to keep
things going by rebuilding the heating and cooling modules.  He can
probably give you some tips, but not any parts.  His email address
is 

	[email-masked]

Good luck.

---

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 09:41:25 -0500 (CDT)

Joe:

> a Hewlett-Packard 89101A (new model #89101-60001) Temperature Station
>  

Well, we have one and were trying to fit it to a HP8452A
spectrophotometer about 5 years ago.  We did not succeed and instead
broke the mount.  We still have the unit intact and the parts might
still be good.  I will look into it if you are interested in salvaging
parts to fix yours.

Cheers
-raman
-- 
C.S.Raman                           
UNIX Programming & Administration   
SPARC & SGI Systems                 [email-masked] - INTERNET
Department of Biochemistry          [email-masked] - CHPC
UTHSCSA                             [email-masked]
7703 Floyd Curl Dr.                 (210) 567-6623   [Tel]
San Antonio, TX 78284-7760          (210) 567-6595   [Fax]
******************************************************************************
         If a man's wit be wandering, let him study the Mathematics
                                                            -Francis Bacon   
******************************************************************************