Subject: Apologies - a BIG mistake about MOPAC

From: "DR. DOUGLAS A. SMITH, UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 11:51:00 -0500 (EST)

My most humble apologies.  I just posted a response to a question 
about MOPAC ports, and it has been brought to my attention that I goofed.

	We have ported MOPAC 6 to the DEC Alpha under both OpenVMS and OSF/1.
We are in the process of doing the same to MOPAC 7.  We have NOT ported
MOPAC 93, as neither we nor DEC has  made the proper contractual agreements
with Fujitsu in order to do the port.

	Again, my apologies.  This is what I get for taking a week off and
coming back swamped with mail (electronic and snail).

Doug

Douglas A. Smith
(WATCH FOR CHANGES IN THIS .SIG IN THE NEAR FUTURE)
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
Center for Drug Design and Development
 and
Chairman-elect, ACS Division of Computers in Chemistry

The University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606-3390

voice    419-537-2116
fax      419-537-4033
email    [email-masked]