Subject: Another Request.

From: Gregory Rechtsteiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 94 18:40:54 PDT

Hello:

I would like to thank all of you who responded to my question
concering law and chemistry.

I now have another question, actually, a fellow researcher has a question.
It goes as follows:

I am doing research on the photocatalytic destruction of waste in
groundwater (herbicides, dyes) using Tio[sub2].  I want to measure/monitor
the amount of aliphatic amines in the reacting solution using HPLC.
I can use either an ODS or Silica column.  I can also do either UV or RI
detection.  My question is: how do I "do" HPLC on native amines, not their
derivatives ?  All attempts prior to this time have failed.
Thank you for your help.

End Message.

Please respond to [email-masked], not to grechtst@...
Thank you.

Gregory

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gregory A. Rechtsteiner					   Pepperdine University
Research Assistant						 24255 PCH # 572
Fax: 310.456.4314 (work) 				       Malibu, CA. 90263
[email-masked] / [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------