Subject: Postdoctoral position available

From: Werner Jakubetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 94 09:06:03 MEZ

Postdoctoral position available at the University of Vienna
 
A postdoctoral position is vacant at the Institute of Theoretical
Chemistry and Radiation Chemistry at the University of Vienna, Austria,
in a theoretical/computational project "Dynamics of inelastic and
reactive collisions" sponsored by the Austrian Research Council.
Research topics in this project include the computer simulation of
molecular collision processes (with W. Jakubetz) and the calculation
and fitting of highly accurate potential surfaces governing such
collisions (with H. Lischka and A. Karpfen). The appointment is for
18 months, and is available immediately. Persons interested in the
position or in the details, conditions and particulars should contact
me in any of the ways shown:
 
Prof. Werner Jakubetz
Institut fuer Theoretische Chemie und Strahlenchemie
Universitaet Wien
Waehringerstrasse 17
A-1090 Wien
Austria
 
e-mail: jakubetzÝitc.univie.ac.at
    or  a8441dahÝawiuni11.bitnet
 
FAX: +43 1 402 85 25
 
Phone: +43 1 404 80 674