Subject: CCL: Need NAG implentation of fhi93cp DFT code

From: Tony Dyson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 12:06:14 +1000

I have obtained Scheffler & Stumpf's DFT program fhi93cp, and would
like to become as familiar with it as possible before attending their
workshop in October. At present it is coded to use the IBM ESSL
mathematical libraries, which we do not have on our system. We do,
however, have the NAG libraries, and so I would like to convert the
code to utilize NAG subroutines instead of ESSL calls.

Before I start on this, I thought I would inquire whether anybody
else has already done it. Any help or contacts would be greatly
appreciated.

	Tony Dyson

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony J. Dyson                                 _________
Surface Theory Group, Dept. of Physics           _|__o__|_
University of Newcastle	                         _|_(/)_|_
Australia                                           d-b

		     "I'd rather be flying!"
        		              Anonymous

---------------------------------------------------------------------