Subject: Morokuma energy partition summary available

From: "DR. DOUGLAS A. SMITH, UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 15:55:25 -0500 (EST)

Back in March, I asked for references and comments on the Morokuma energy
partition scheme.  I have posted the answers (19 in all) in a file called
morokuma.ccl in the pub.chemistry directory at the University of Toledo.
Instructions for obtaining this file via anonymous ftp are attached.

Doug

Douglas A. Smith
(WATCH FOR CHANGES IN THIS .SIG IN THE NEAR FUTURE)
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
Center for Drug Design and Development
 and
Chairman-elect, ACS Division of Computers in Chemistry

The University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606-3390

voice    419-537-2116
fax      419-537-4033
email    [email-masked]

==========

     ftp  FTP.UTOLEDO.EDU (or 131.183.1.4)
     login: anonymous password: your_e-mail_address (please !).
     ftp> cd [.CHEMISTRY]
     ftp> ls or dir (to  get the  listing of  all  files  which  are
     there.  Note this is a VAX VMS machine and ls -l will not work.
     ls will get you a short list, while dir will get you the more
     informative list, including sizes and dates of files.)
     ftp> get file_you_want.
     ftp> quit.