Subject: Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference Announcement

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 94 09:26:57 -0500

Hello all,

We would like to announce the first

ELECTRONIC COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE (ECCC)

The conference will be held November 7-18, 1994, entirely
online, making use of the world-wide web (WWW) for transmitting
and viewing the papers and a discussion list for communicating
questions and comments about the papers. 

Some Dates of interest:

   September 20, 1994 - Abstracts of Papers due 
   October 28, 1994 - Final papers due 
   November 4, 1994 - Final day to register for the conference 
   November 7, 1994 - Conference Begins 
   November 18, 1994 - Conference Ends

Everyone is encouraged to participate in some form, either as a
presenter or just to view and comment on the proceedings. Those
of you without full internet access will still be able to
participate, as the papers will be available by anonymous ftp,
along with WWW access.

Complete information on the conference (including how to register,
how to create and submit a paper, etc.) are available by three
means:

WWW-URL: http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu:70/0/ECCCinformation.html

gopher: hackberry.chem.niu.edu port 70

anonymous ftp: hackberry.chem.niu.edu as /pub/ECCCinformation.txt

We are pursuing the possibility of publishing the papers and 
discussions, but nothing has been confirmed at this time.

Any comments, questions, or suggestions are welcome! Please send 
them to me at [email-masked].

Thanks,

Steve
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802