Subject: FROM COORDINATOR: Alternate forum for YSN discussion

From: Computational Chemistry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 1994 20:39:32 -0400 (EDT)

To all members of the Computational Chemistry List:

Those who wish to continue discussing the YSN article may do so using the
forum provided below.  I am grateful to Mary Ellen Scott for allowing the
use of the YSN mailing list for this discussion.

Sincerely,

Rob Berry, associate list coordinator

Forwarded message:
> May I suggest an alternative for the YSN topics.  Please submit your 
> comments or post to [email-masked]
> I volunteer as ysn joblist adm and invite all who would like to continue 
> the discussion to have their say on YSN.  There is no membership fee and 
> to join simply post to [email-masked].  Membership is not required 
> to post your opinion.  I would ask you to find out more about our group 
> before you make decisions about us based on one post.  I will send you a 
> little more information if you would like to email me directly.
> 
> Thanks
> Mary Ellen Scott
> email: [email-masked]