Subject: G92. Coefficients of determinants in CIS (exc.st.).

From: [email-masked] (Aiaz Bakassov, Phys. Chem., ETH Zurich)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 1994 16:58:02 +0200

Hello netters,

I run G92 and calculate
excited states using CIS.

In the output of such job
one normally gets (apart from other things)
the expansions of excited states
over substituted determinants.

It seems, however, that G92 gives
only those coefficients which are greater
than 0.1.

How to override this option and to get
all coefficients regardless their values ?
Does anybody know ?

Thanks,
Ayaz Bakasov
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Aiaz BAKASSOV (English: Ayaz BAKASOV)  | Phone:  +41 1 632 79 18 
 Laboratorium fuer Phys. Chemie         | FAX:    +41 1 632 10 21
 ETH-Zuerich (Zentrum)          | E-mail: [email-masked]
 CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland    |         [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------