Subject: RE: CCL:MSDS:Material Safety Data Sheet

From: ROBERT LIPNICK 202-260-1274 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 08:48:00 -0400 (EDT)

Try the Chemical Information System (CIS) for online database 
          access to Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), as well as other 
          related information. Telephone 800-CIS-USER.
          
          This information DOES NOT represent endorsement of this service 
          by the US government.
          
          RLL
          
          +-----------------------------EPA---------------------------+
          | US Environmental Protection Agency                        |
          | Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics (Mailstop 7403) |
          | 401 M Street, SW, Washington, DC 20460 USA                |
          | TEL: 202-260-1274; FAX: 202-260-1236 or 202-260-1283      |
          | EMAIL: [email-masked]                     |
          | Robert L. Lipnick, Ph.D., Senior Chemist (QSAR-Toxicology)|
          +----------------------------EPA----------------------------+