Subject: accesible volume

From: [email-masked] (Ferenc Molnar)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 94 09:00:03 +0200

Dear Netters:

A friend of mine asked me to submit the following request to
the CCL. Please direct your replies to him.

>My name is Johannes Richardi and I make my PHD at the institut for physical 
>chemistry of Prof. Barthel in Regensburg.

>I am looking for programs I can use to calculate the approximate volume of a 
>molecule accessible to molecules of the same kind.
>I would like to use this program for example to approximate the accessible 
>volume of Dimethylacetamide (DMA).
>I have calculated the bond angles and lengths of DMA and I know the 
>radii of the atoms of DMA by computer simulation.
>Please send me information under [email-masked]

> Thank you very much in advance.

> Johannes

Best regards,
Ferenc

Ferenc Molnar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Dick -                   Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4466 /-4486
Universitaet Regensburg                    Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:-) I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast,
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
       -- John Paul Jones, USN 1747-1792 ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------