Subject: G92/DFT for ALPHA/OSF: some compilation problem

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 1994 17:11:53 +0100 (CET)

Dear net-ters,
      I am trying to compile Gaussian G92/DFT v. G2 on ALPHA 300x machine.
In the corresponding g92.make file there is the following option
ESSLLIB= -ldxml
which I suppose to correspond to a fortran library. The problem is that the
compilation stops because we do not have this library. I loooked at the
corresponding makefile for the IBM/RISC 6000 version and I found this:
ESSLLIB= -lblas [other stuff]
So I suppose that the dxml and blas library are the same. Am I right?
But, now, where is it possible to find dxml (or blas) for ALPHA (OSF v. 1) ?
Thank
Ciao
Carlo

P.S. I tried, of course, to contact both Gaussian and Digital, but I received 
no answer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Carlo Adamo                      | tel. +39-81-5476504
  Dipartimento di Chimica          | fax  +39-81-5527771
  via Mezzocannone 4               | e-mail [email-masked]
  I-80134 Napoli                   |
  Italy                            |
________________________________________________________________________________