Subject: Native Power PC version of CaChe

From: [email-masked] (Brent H. Besler)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 94 13:06:58 EDT

DOes anyone know if there is going to be a native Power Mac version of
the Tektronix CaChe software?  I am a bit worried as it requires an FPU,
and the 68040 emulator in the Power Mac's doesn't emulate the FPU.

---

From: Phil Bays <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 14:39:47 -0500 (EST)

Yes.  I have just had a price quote on it.  It is currently in the beta 
test stage.

Phil Bays
[email-masked]
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame   IN  46556

On Thu, 7 Jul 1994, Brent H. Besler wrote:

> ---Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
> [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
> http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html |     for info send: HELP SEARCH to MAILSERV
>