Subject: Re: CCL:To be member of the Molecular Graphics Society

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 1994 08:46:49 -0400

For information regarding membership in the MGS, try the following:

Dr. R. Hubbard
Department of Chemistry
University of York
Heslington, York
Y01 5DD
UK

(I do not have his e-mail address.)

Alternatively, try

Dr. Nicole Van Opdenbosch
Tripos Associates, Inc.
Suite 103
St Louis, MO
63144-2913
USA

e-mail: [email-masked]

						Jeff Nauss

****************************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                    *
*           CCCCCCC                                                        *
****************************************************************************